Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Michigan Home Owner Prepares Hardwood Deck for Winter

Mr. Brown of Farmington Hills, Michigan has a 600 sq. ft. two-level hardwood deck that overlooks several acres of a grassy and tree-filled yard.  He knew that with winter quickly arriving, it was time to stain and seal the deck in order to protect the wood from snow and water damage. The homeowner hired a contractor who recommended Superdeck’s Exotic Hardwood Stain so Mr. Brown began to search the internet to select a wood stain supplier.

When he visited World of Stains, he found the wood stain and sealer he wanted and called their customer service department.  Because he was purchasing 10 gallons of the product, World of Stains offered him free shipping. “I received excellent help from the World of Stains expert I spoke with.  The ordering process was simple and I received my order in a short period of time.”

The Superdeck Exotic Wood Stain was applied and really brought out the beauty of the wood grain in Mr. Brown’s deck.



Both the homeowner and his wife are more than satisfied with the look of their deck, “I’ve lived here for 25 years and stained the wood deck a number of times over the years,” he remarked.  “This is by far the best my deck has ever looked in all that time.  We really enjoy spending time on the deck having barbeques and just enjoying the outdoors.  I would highly recommend both World of Stains and Superdeck Exotic Wood Stains to anyone!”



3 comments:

  1. You have talked me into using Superdeck’s Exotic Hardwood Stain when I re-stain my deck. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pleasure! The deck turned out beautifully for Mr. Brown and we love it when our customers are happy. Check us out at http://www.worldofstains.com and feel free to call and chat about your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with P that deck looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

World of Stains's Facebook Wall